Covid Insurance covers trip cancellation due to a positive Coronavirus diagnosis.LEARN MORE >>
Receive unlimited* emergency medical cover for up to 12 months.LEARN MORE >>
In case of an emergency, WASI is here to support you at any time, night or day.LEARN MORE >>
WAS Insurance will assist you with your claim, every step of the way.LEARN MORE >>
*Note that not all benefits apply and will depend on whether you have selected them (and are reflected on your Certificate of Insurance). Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and sub-limits apply. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determination (TMD) for further details.
^Premiums and savings are subject to changes in rating, underwriting and your individual circumstances. Cover and benefits may differ between insurance providers and therefore may not be completely comparable.
Our Travel Insurance Plans
WASI travel insurance works quietly in the background while you enjoy your holidays to the full
- Unlimited* Medical
- Up to $4,000 in Cancellation and Trip Interruption
- No Benefit for Lost Baggage
- Unlimited* Medical
- Up to $40,000 optional cover for Cancellation and Trip Interruption
- Up to $10,000 optional cover for lost or stolen luggage
- Rental vehicle insurance excess
- Optional cover for Cruise, Ski or Motorcycle
What our customers say about Wise and Silent Insurance
Nice, simple and easy to use site for purchasing travel insurance, allowed me to choose the cover that was right for my trip. Will use again.
WAS Insurance gave me peace of mind when travelling overseas. I can't fault their customer service, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Great website - so easy to navigate and understand what I was getting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse answers to the most common questions we get asked about travel insurance
- a medical or dental condition of which you’re aware, or the related complication you have, or the symptoms of which you’re aware;
- a medical or dental condition currently being, or has been, investigated or treated by a medical practitioner (including dentist or chiropractor);
- any condition for which you have been prescribed medicine. Doesn’t apply to common colds, flu or contraceptive medication;
- any condition for which you’ve had surgery; or
- any condition for which you have seen a medical specialist.